Thursday 25 October 2012

New Cards for Autumn


With alot of overtime in the print-room I managed to get a batch of new cards screen printed and ready for autumn as well as to take to Scotland for my little exhibition at The Red Door Gallery. As with all my cards I used recycled card but at the moment I particularly like eco natural and brown kraft. They really do look recycled which is probably down to the colour and also the tiny flecks of other materials that show up on the card. The brown kraft is a little textured but as long as my ink isn't too thick and I flood the screen properly it's easy to get a fairly good print quality. Sometimes I use card blanks but lately I've been printing onto A4 card then folding and cutting the cards by hand, it's not as bad as it sounds but after a long day of printing it can be a bit tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment